Our U-10 Boys Division gives 8 and 9 year olds the opportunity to get outside, make some friends, and burn off some energy, all while experiencing everything that the beautiful game has to offer.
- All U-10 games are played on Saturday mornings. There is an additional practice during the week for the U-10 Division.
- Home games are played at Wilkins Primary School on Churchill Road (map on the right)
- Games are played against neighboring communities at fields in Churchill, Monroeville, Murrysville, and Plum.
- The U-10 schedule consists of 9 weeks in the fall, then 9 weeks the following spring.
- All kids will need to have:
- Shinguards. For safety reasons, children will not be allowed to participate if they don’t have shinguards.
- A soccer ball. U-10s use size 4 soccer balls extensively in practice.
- Soccer shoes are not required, but are recommended. Baseball shoes are not allowed since they have a toe cleat that can seriously injure other players.
- Water. It’s important for everyone to stay hydrated, especially children.
- A Woodland Hills uniform. Most uniforms can be purchased once and then worn for multiple seasons.
U-10 plays home games on the field behind the school.