Our U-8 Coed Division gives 6 and 7 year olds the opportunity to get outside, make some friends, and burn off some energy, all while experiencing everything that the beautiful game has to offer.
- All U-8 games are played on Saturday mornings at Forest Hills Park (see map on the right). There is an additional practice during the week for the U-8 Division.
- The U-8 schedule consists of 9 weeks in the fall, then 9 weeks the following spring.
- All kids will need to have:
- Shinguards. For safety reasons, children will not be allowed to participate if they don’t have shinguards.
- A soccer ball. U-8s use size 3 soccer balls extensively in practice.
- Soccer shoes are not required, but are recommended. Baseball shoes are not allowed since they have a toe cleat that can seriously injure other players.
- Water. It’s important for everyone to stay hydrated, especially children.
- A Woodland Hills uniform. Most uniforms can be purchased once and then worn for multiple seasons.
U-8 plays on the fields farthest from the playgound.